The E.A.-81 Progenitor Mobile Suit is a comissioned work I did for BlasstLine99. The overall goal for me was to take one of his mobile frames, and just have at it with a few added features. While the frame was in relatively new condition, it barely had any armor, but that was because the original intent was to keep this a lightweight mech. However, after seeing the new look, it wasn't hard to convince the owner to keep the new look. There was one thing the owner request that I do though, and that was to add a long range sniper cannon. I soon ran into a problem that I want to inform you all about. See, with most of my mechs I used large ball and socket joints for my mech, but if you look closely, this frame uses the new micro ball joints. I would have substitued for large ones but I ran short on supply. Here's the thing though. Micro ball joints work wonderfully, even on a heavily armored mech like this. The problem I ran into soon after is that when I had attached the cannon, the arm instantly crumpled. Even after dramatically shortening the cannon, the arm stil fell apart. So I decided to go with the original plan and make a short minigun, which even still pushes the weight limits. If your planning on making a mech around this size, and you have a ton of micro ball joints, go for it. But remember, you're best bet is to go with a mech that is more of a brawler, rather than a gunner. Let me know what you guys think about this mech, and if you've also tried using micro ball joints for large scale builds, and how you feel about it.